API BettaFix Remedy 50ml
Bettafix is an all-natural, antibacterial medication that should be used whenever your Betta exhibits signs of disease,Add 9 drops per pint (473 ml) or 18 drops per quart (946 ml) of water.For larger aquariums, add ½ teaspoonful (2.5 ml) per gall wat
BETTAFIX 50ml, heals open wounds abrasions, treats fin and tail rot, eye cloud, mouth fungus.
All natural treatment and protection of bacterial infections
- Reduces risk of disease
- All natural antibacterial treatment
- Heals open wounds and abrasions
- Treats tail rot, eye cloud, & mouth fungus
- Promotes re-growth of damaged fin rays and tissue
- Follow API Easy Care Guide and use BETTAFIX when:
- Smoothing the transition from store to home
- Treating bacterial infections
- During fish problem solving
BETTAFIX smooths the transition from store to home by reducing the risk of your fish developing a disease. The fish you bought may already carry a disease.
Disease is often difficult to detect, particularly in its early stages. To treat these fish and reduce the risk of contaminating other fish use BETTAFIX, an all natural treatment.
Bacterial disease destroys fish tissue. BETTAFIX, heals open wounds abrasions, treats fin and tail rot, eye cloud, mouth fungus and promotes re-growth of damaged fin rays & tissue.
Will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolour water. Safe for reef aquariums and live plants. For use in fresh or salt water aquariums.